Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Some random cuteness...

The other day Shafer asked Big Boy to pick up some toys. Well, he really got into it and got into organization mode. He went all over the house organizing, he was even saying it, which was adorable. He organized his toys in the closet, which ended up just as good as when I do it.He even made my bed! Pretty impressive for a 4 year old, don't you think? Not to leave out the youngsters, here's a cute recent picture of them. We went up to Silver Lake by Brighton to walk the trail. We didn't stay long because it was super buggy. But, it was on a day when it was over 100 degrees in the valley and it was noticeably cooler up there. Cheeks was helping Monkey keep from the edge.

I made this 'fruit cake' for FHE one night and the boys loved it. They even kept asking for more cake. I got the idea from The Friend magazine. Cute!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

So cute! Send your 4 year old my way. I have a bed that needs making!!

See Mack Snow said...

I was just noticing how different all your boys look from each other. They're so cute!

And congrats on your recent anniversary!