For FHE this week we talked about LOVE. We started by telling the story of the Good Samaritan. I used the picture from the Gospel Art Kit. We talked about how the Samaritan showed love by helping the traveler. Helping others is a way we show love to others.
Then I pulled out a bunch of hearts I had cut out earlier in the day. We wrote down what we love about each other and what we can do to show our love to each other on the hearts. Then we 'Heart Attacked' the kitchen!
Some of the hearts just had drawings, some were funny, and others were serious. We wrote down the boys answers for them. Their favorite part was hanging up the hearts all over the kitchen.
3 comments:
Cute Linds! And I love your blue mirror!
Decorating is soooo fun! Very, very cute. I love your ideas for FHE....also, I'm with Melissa, LOVE the blue mirror!
I love hearing your FHE ideas! You're so creative. I love the V-day decorations too!
Post a Comment