We were basically home bound over the Christmas break, and it wasn't because anyone was sick. We were up to our ears in paint. Okay, it wasn't that bad. The painting actually only took up 2 days, so I'm not sure why we didn't get out and do something fun while Shafer had work off. I digress. Here is the best picture of our room before; shortly after we moved in:
Here is a during shot:
And another angle:
And here's the finished product:
It's actually dark grey, with blue undertones. It looks blue in certain lights. We're really happy with it though. It's nice to have something done in our bedroom. It's a room that has been mostly neglected since we moved in.
Now we just need to hang something on the walls. Our whole house could use some stuff on the walls, that's one of my house goals this year. That and painting the remaining bedrooms and bathrooms, getting new counter tops in the kitchen, putting in sprinklers and grass in the back yard....
7 comments:
I LOVE the gray! And the bookshelves next to your window? Sheesh interior decorator! Please come to my houe next! :)
It looks great! I love the color. It makes me excited to redo our room.
The grey looks great! I also love the color collections in the bookshelf. What a great looking room.
LOVE IT! I am so inspired by all the cute things you have in your house. YOu are very talented!
Your room looks fabulous. You both are always doing such jazzy stuff. Thanks for the Christmas memories. You are fast painters! Love Mommy and Pops
Wow! It looks so cozy and mod! What a difference some color makes! Your bedspread is so great- perfect with that wall color. I love the subtle stripe in the curtains, and those bookshelves! That makes all the difference! Love it all! You guys are awesome!
wow such a difference from the first picture! I think it looks fant-tastic!
Post a Comment