Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fieldtrips!

I know this is old news now, but I finally took my boys over to see the Up house. It's not very far from us, so I don't know why it took me so long. They thought it was awesome.

Then we went to a nearby park and they played for a long time. It was weird to see the park completely empty since the last time we were there it was crazy busy. I guess that's the nice part about being off-track at school!

Baby S trying to grab the camera. I'm looking at this picture and I have Justin Bieber hair, yikes! Time for a haircut!

Cheeks went on his first field trip for preschool. They went to the post office. Here's his class pulling some faces:

His teacher helping him mail a letter:

With one of his buddies playing at the park after:

The whole class again in front of the park:

It's been interesting to try to keep the boys happy while Big Boy is off track. The first week was great since the weather was awesome, but this week has been a little harder with the rain and cold outside. We've made up a few games and watched some new movies and taken several trips to the library. I love having my boys home though and not having to worry about waking up early and homework and lunches!

3 comments:

Abby said...

I'm sort of kicking myself for not going to the home show to see UP. Our ortho receptionist said the inside is SO cute.

Lindsey said...

I saw that house, and made a mental note to go see it, and forgot until this moment. Darn! Looks so cute, my kids (and Jon) would have loved it!

Meedy said...

Awesome that you are 30 this week too! Hope you have a happy day!