With Big Boy off track during most of October we made a little Fall bucket list to keep us busy. You can see it here in this picture of the boys working on their General Conference packets; it's the pennant banner hanging on the mantle. I realize now that I don't have a close-up picture, but it's late and I'm not going to get one at this point. :) It includes things like; pumpkin patch, trick or treat, caramel apples, see the fall colors, jump in leaves, pumpkin treat, see the witches, etc.
So, the first thing we checked off the list was going to see the witches. My boys love the witches and so do I; it's free, it's close, and it's very Halloweeny!! It was a beautiful sunny day when we went, I think I overdressed the boys, I was thinking it was going to be a little more chilly than it was! Oops!
This is their favorite: Witchy Poo. Of course anything that has to do with the potty is going to be a hit with the boys!
While we were there these ladies in ankle-length skirts and tennis shoes walked by and asked if I wanted some information on Halloween. Before I could say anything she'd put a pamphlet in my hand. It was all about how Halloween is of the devil and it's Satan worship, etc. My favorite line is where they say it should be called 'Helloween.' Easy ladies, it's all in good fun! I hate the scary part of Halloween, but I love the cutesy, kid-friendly stuff like the witches at Gardner Village.
2 comments:
What a cute banner idea! Love it! I forgot how much we love Gardner Village at Halloween.
I can't believe those ladies. HELLoween? Come on!
Post a Comment