We've passed a few big milestones in our family over the last week, so I thought I'd document them here.
First, after a rocky try a few months ago Monkey is now potty trained. I was thinking I didn't have a picture to post since I don't make it a habit to take pictures of my children on the toilet. But, lucky for you all one of my boys went on a picture taking spree with the camera and caught this gem of a pic with Monkey in his big boy underoos:Way to go Monkey!!
Next, Cheeks has been asking Shafer to take his training wheels off his bike. When we did this with Big Boy we learned that the proper attire for this activity is long sleeve shirt, long pants, shoes that cover your toes, gloves and of course, a helmet! Shafer is such a pro at this, I totally failed a few nights before. Here he goes:
He took to it like a champ. The hardest part is getting started on your own, but by the next morning he had that down. Now the problem is that he wants to be out riding his bike ALL. THE. TIME. (Which, I guess isn't such a bad thing!)
Way to go Cheeks!!
The last big milestone is one I'm not ready for. This little baby is trying to crawl! He's been mastering the art of scooting this last week and I know it's just a matter of time before he gets up on his knees and takes off! He also got his second tooth in, so he'll have a cute little jack-o-lantern grin just in time for Halloween! Way to go Baby!!
Monday, October 3, 2011
A few milestones to remember
(I had a cute video of the scooting, but it's not posting so I'll try again later!)
Posted by Lindsey T at 3:17 PM
Labels: Baby S, cheeks, Milestones, Monkey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good job to all the boys! It's crazy how fast they are all growing. Thank you so much for the card you sent me for my birthday. I got it last week (I'm not the best at checking the mail :) and it made my day. I hope you are enjoying your final days as a 20 something...
That is as picturesque as can be Shafer helping Big Boy to ride. That's like what you see in the movies!
That is as picturesque as can be Shafer helping Big Boy to ride. That's like what you see in the movies!
That last picture of Sam is ADORABLE. And my older brother Cam is the one who taught me how to ride a bike. I don't know why I'm sharing that, but it always seemed kind of adorable to me. :)
Post a Comment