Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Good times at the Connection

Shafer's sister, Sadie, and her family moved to Elko last year so whenever they come to town it's cause for a celebration! This time the whole Taylor clan headed to Hollywood Connection for some mini-golfing, fun bus riding, and even a little skating. It was so fun to all be together and let the kids go wild with the cousins!

I was surprised how much the boys loved the mini-golf. I thought they'd get bored or frustrated, but they stuck with it. The trick was keeping them on the current hole instead of sneaking ahead...
Cheeks especially loved it, he said it was his favorite part of the night! You hear that Grandpa? You've got a future golf buddy!!
Even Puppy got to ride the carousel!
And Monkey loved the bumper cars. I usually hate them, but these ones were pretty cool, it was much harder to get stuck spinning in circles!!
We had a fun night, I only wish they could happen more often!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Such cute boys! Even though we've only been a couple of times, both Carson and Abby love mini golf! We just have to try to keep Mason from running onto everybody else's hole and picking up the balls. :)

Lindsey said...

You got some great pics! That was so fun~ even though I didn't really get to chat with you!

Abby said...

The eye popping, now that is something even I could do. I love the title of that post best.

I am glad SOMEone tool pictures at Hollywood. I esp love the one of Sadie and Shae. Those bumper cars WERE cool, I agree.

The older boys tossing are out Puppy? SAD :(

And when I see Big Boy with those glasses I just wanna say, "That is a lot of gum!" (get it?) hehe

Oh, and where is the rest of the song "Annie Waits?" I'm waiting...