Sunday, April 15, 2012

The rest of March...


I keep having these random picture posts, but we've done a lot in the last few weeks and I need to catch up, so here we go. The last day of March was the first day of General Conference. It was kind of weird to have conference in March, but what are ya gonna do? We pulled out the kid table and printed off a bunch of conference activities for the boys. It was great, I love that the boys will actually watch and listen to conference even if it's just so they will get a treat!

Cheeks had another fun field trip for his preschool. They went to the Conservation Garden Park and it was so cool! I didn't even know it existed. It's free and you can go get ideas for your yard and garden and learn how to conserve water. I'm definitely going again, on a warmer and less windy day!!

One of my best friends from high school, (Natalie, top right) recently had triplets! So, another BFF and I, (Carrie, bottom right), decided to throw her a shower while her babies were still in the NICU. It was so fun to shop for girly things, especially in threes! The babies are now all home and doing well, yay!! And, Carrie has since had her sweet little baby boy, so we had this shower in the nick of time!! We had more people there, I just forgot to pull out my camera again!
Puppy loves playing in the big boys' room, it's full of lots of tasty looking toys! The big boys don't love it quite so much, they're always toting him out and shutting the door, which is always followed by a big wail from Puppy!
We started a reward system for the boys in an attempt to create more order, obedience, sanity, etc. in our home. The boys earn a token (penny) each time they do certain tasks and they lose a token each time they disobey or don't do certain tasks. We do a token store every week where they can spend their tokens on little prizes or treats. They decided to pool their tokens together to buy a big prize; an FBI kit. The best part of it was the glasses, they totally crack me up!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Mason is often carted out of Carson and Abby's space with a big wail ensuing afterwards also. Poor youngest siblings...:)

Congratulations to Natalie on her triplets!

Lindsey said...

Little Sam surrounded by all those toys.... precious! He fits right in, doesn't he?