Monday, August 20, 2012

Our Little Monkey is 4!!

Monkey's birthday was the day after the baby shower, so please don't judge the pink balloons!  He didn't seem to mind, so I didn't either!
 My boys are growing like weeds and seeing pictures of Monkey looking like such a big boy almost brings tears to my eyes!  He's a cute kid with those LONG eyelashes!
 With a birthday in July he almost always gets some kind of water toy.  This year the boys had just ripped a hole in the kiddie pool, so Monkey got a new pool for the big day.  We invited a few neighbor friends over and they had a great day swimming.
 Cheesy face getting ready to blow out some candles:
 They thought it would be fun to feed each other and apparently it was, it was also messy:
 Speaking of messy....
It was a nice birthday for Monkey.  We're so grateful to have him in our family.  He's a sweety boy who sometimes doesn't wipe off my kisses and almost always holds the door for me.  He's slightly mischievous, but also very thoughtful.  Happy Birthday Monkey!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't believe he is four! I love the pictures with your backyard! It looks so good. I bet you are loving having it!