So, I realize that you can't really see these pictures, but it was just so funny I had to share. Big Boy and Cheeks had been playing out on the deck while I was working on something inside. Big Boy decided to come in and closed the screen. A few minutes later I looked over and there was Cheeks, staring in with his face totally smashed against the screen. He wasn't crying, yelling, or babbling, just quietly looking in at us. It was as if he was longing to come in, but didn't dare ask. It struck me as so funny, I just kept laughing about it!
As you can see his nose is completely smashed upwards, funny stuff!
(We did let him in after this!)
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Let me in!
Posted by Lindsey T at 11:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I laughed out loud when the picture of Charlie came up. So cute! What a funny moment. Good luck with the upcoming move sweetie. Hope everything goes smoothly!
Post a Comment