As I was doing my makeup this morning and I had to laugh at the position I was standing in. As usual I had Cheeks playing at my feet and he likes to get into things, so I had positioned myself in a way to block him. I have one foot up on the toilet to block him from the garbage can, toilet paper, and said toilet. My other leg is blocking the drawer so he can't empty the contents of it. On hand is holding my makeup bag so he doesn't grab it off the counter and decorate our walls with makeup, and the other hand is applying mascara. Not quite the relaxing, pampered time to apply makeup. But, like all stages in babyhood he'll be over getting into things soon and on to something else. So, I try to enjoy the moment, even though I probably look ridiculous!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so glad you have a blog. I love the make-up dance! Feel free to visit our blog tnbutters.blogspot.com
Make-up? What is make-up? Apparently I haven't perfected the make-up dance and only attempt make-up for special occasion. You truly are the super mom!
I've been there. I'm impressed you finish getting ready though. Usually, once I start the "make up dance" I give up, throw my hair in a pony and we're done...wait, didn't I do that in college also? Maybe I can't completely blame the kids :).
Post a Comment