Monday, April 21, 2008

Sunshine and Underoos

We finally had the perfect weather this weekend! Unfortunately Big Boy was sick. So, we bagged any plans of going anywhere far and decided to pick up some Subways and have lunch at the park. Columbus has quite a few parks, but the best one is Pawnee Park. It’s huge and has lots of different playgrounds, rivers, and paths to explore. Cheeks had a blast pushing the stroller around and Big Boy had a pretty good time considering he was sick. I thought the fresh air and good weather would do him good, but he continued to tell us ‘I don’t feel good!’
When we got home we thought it would be funny to try some of Biig Boy's underpants on Cheeks, and we were right, it was hilarious! They’re just such different builds it was funny to see that they fit Cheeks better than Big Boy. You would never guess they were brothers just by looking at them!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow, this is so fun! I just discovered a link to your blog on the Ferres' page. Looks like your family is doing so wonderfully. I can't believe how big Harrison is! Are you living in Ohio now? How's life? What are you all up to these days?
You should check out our blog if you get a chance. We had a little boy in December---Spencer. Being parents is great! joebairfam.blogspot.com