Great talking to you on the phonw and so glad to hear that things went well with Harrison. It was fun to see what you do for the holiday. (Valentines Your children will have many good memories of home. We Have our fingers crossed for Mon. when Shafer finds out his fate. Love Mommy and Pops
We've been married for 12 years and we have five beautiful boys, Big Boy (9), Cheeks (7), Monkey (6), Puppy (3), and Baby O. We've moved from Utah to New Jersey to Nebraska in the last few years and we're excited to be back in Utah for good!
5 comments:
I love it. There are pictures of JJ and I wearing those same glasses, but I won't be posting them on our blog. It's just not as cute for adults.
I love it! I can just imagine what their eyes look like under those glasses! Reminds me of Koen when he's really into a show.
This picture makes me laugh! What show are they watching, and where can I get it for Hayden? :)
Also, TAG, you're it (see my blog).
Lol. That picture is adorable!!! I was so jealous Todd got to go up and see all you guys! We all need to get together soon! :)
Great talking to you on the phonw and so glad to hear that things went well with Harrison. It was fun to see what you do for the holiday. (Valentines Your children will have many good memories of home. We Have our fingers crossed for Mon. when Shafer finds out his fate. Love Mommy and Pops
Post a Comment