Tuesday we drove down to Provo to check out the Walter Wick Exhibit at the BYU Museum of Art. My boys LOVE the I Spy books so this was a perfect activity! It was so fun to see some of the actual sets used to make the pictures and see what size the actual objects are. I know it will sound nerdy, but I actually was a teensy bit obsessed with these books for a few months when we lived in Nebraska (what can I say, there was nothing else to do there!). I even tried making a few of my own pictures using the boys' toys and things. They turned out okay, but they were no Walter Wick!
Attempting to take a picture of the kids in front of the Brigham Young statue.
Here's what Cheeks was doing during the above shot.
Trying to wrassle Big Boy into a picture with Mom.
Steve-O looking very studious in the new Joseph F. Smith building.
The fun fountains outside the new Smith building. So, this building used to be the Smith Family Living Center or SFLC (pronounced sifilis in BYU building nick name language.) I'm sad to say the JFSB just doesn't have the same ring! :)
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Tuesday-BYU
The kids playing in the Tree of Life statue on campus.
It was so fun to be back on campus again. It seemed like every corner I turned brought back some fun memory of my time there. I really loved going to school there. It really made me miss my old roommates too. How about it girls, who wants to have a Horne 58 reunion?! With one living in Brazil, one in Seattle, and one in Phoenix about to have a baby, I think we'll have to put that thought on hold for a few more years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a fun week! I was back on campus this past spring, and I was amazed at how much it has changed already. It made me miss our Horne 58 girls too. Also, when did the freshmen get so small? I swear they all looked 13 years old :)
Post a Comment