Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Warning-Lots of catch up posts below!!!

It's been a LONG time since I've posted and this is why: My brother, Steve-O, and his BEAUTIFUL family came to visit last week. We had a super busy and fun week with them and I've just done 5 posts to recap our FABULOUS week! I hope you enjoy the pictures, there are MANY!
P.S. I realize the posts are out of order, so we're working from Friday back to Monday. Sorry, my brain has a hard time going out of chronological order so I started with the first and it ended up being last! Woops!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, what a fun, fun week!!! Lots of great pictures! That's so cool you could get together with all your siblings and spouses.

Anonymous said...

Great post full of lots of wonderful pictures and fun. We loved seeing all of you on Sunday and look forward to the 4th! Love Mommy and POPs