Monday, November 9, 2009

Enjoying the leaves...

This first picture has nothing to do with leaves, but it was cute, so here you go!

With the variety of plants we have in our yard there was quite an array of colors this fall. We went on a leaf hunt the other day and collected various leaves.
We made a bunch of them into a garland that we hung over our kitchen sink. All the pictures I took of it were too dark, so you'll have to imagine! :)
Big Boy especially enjoyed collecting leaves.
By the end he had several plastic sandwich bags full. I'm not sure what he'll do with them, but we had fun!!

4 comments:

Moog said...

Love the fun Fall pictures! Big boy is looking SO healthy! Keep the pictures coming. I love keeping tabs on your cute family.

Zundel Girls....AND Daddy said...

What a fun Fall activity! You're so creatively fun with your boys! I'm going to steal some ideas from you when my children get older.

Meedy said...

What a great idea to make garland. I think I will have to steal that idea. I steal all of your ideas. You are brilliant when it comes to toddler entertainment.

Anonymous said...

What a great Mom to spend time with her boys. Your love for them shows big time! You and Shafer have made such a wonderful family. We say the same things because we feel so blessed. Mommy and Pops