Monday, November 16, 2009

Once there was a snowman!

It's weird that my last post was about Fall leaves and this one is about snow. That's Utah weather for you!! We had a huge storm this weekend that left us with 7 inches of snow!! Luckily when the big storm started we were in Lowe's so we picked up a snow shovel on our way to check out!
Here are the boys before we went outside to play. Monkey didn't really enjoy the snow so he got to go inside and take a nap while the big boys and I built a snowman. :)

Here's Big Boy attempting to put a mouth on our snowman while Cheeks is breaking its arm!
They were having such a great time finding rocks and twigs from our yard to put on the snowman. Here they're yelling 'snowman' at the top of their lungs.

It had been a long time since I played in the snow and I forgot how fun it is! We all especially enjoyed the hot chocolate and marshmallows when we went inside!

4 comments:

Meedy said...

It is fun to enjoy the snow with kids! Good job on the snowman!

Melissa said...

That's quite the snowman. I hope we get at least one good snowfall this year so the kids can play in it.

Zundel Girls....AND Daddy said...

See, I can't for those great moments with Jaeli. What a fun mom you are! That snowman rocks!

Anonymous said...

We can see why people are young when they have children. What a great and energetic Mom you are Lindsey. Loved the pics. Mommy and Pops