We had our 2nd NKAADN (or No Kid All Adult Date Night) in July. Jon and Lindsey were our hosts this time and we met up in Provo to see what the town could offer. We started out at their house where they offered us Italian sodas while we waited for everyone to arrive, very chic!!
Then we headed to downtown for dinner at Guru's where they had a very nice gluten-free menu (thanks for looking into it for me!:)
Here we have Cade and Ashley with adorable little Violet enjoying their meal:
Matt & Abby:
And, Ray and Leslie:
I had some shots of the rest of the couples eating, but they'll thank me for not posting them! :)

After dinner we went to Fat Cats for a night of bowling, who would have thought we'd all have a good time bowling?! We'd never had the chance before!
Ready to roll:
After yet another strike:
To my great surprise I actually ended up coming in 4th (I think), I was on a roll that night!
To my great surprise I actually ended up coming in 4th (I think), I was on a roll that night!
I love this new tradition, we have so much fun when there are no kids to worry about. It especially helped that my parents again offered to let the boys sleep over at their house so I knew they were in good hands. Thanks again!!
I wonder what will happen on the next NKAADN.....
0 comments:
Post a Comment