Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Cabin (Part 1)

My awesome brother-in-law, Andrew, invited us up to his family's cabin in Oakley. This was pretty much our vacation for this summer so we were super excited! This will most likely be a 3 part post because I couldn't pare down the pictures, sorry! :)
I kept getting cute ones of my Dad with my boys. Here he is with Cheeks on a little walk:

And another from the same walk with Monkey:
We grilled up some FANTASTIC steaks out on the FABULOUS deck with the AWESOME view:
Hangin' out waiting for the food:
Here's Big Boy (on the aforementioned walk) with a view of the back of the cabin:
And, here's the front of the cabin with our caravan of cars parked out front:
Good times were had at this cabin. Whenever we mention this trip the boys talk about 'the cabin' as if it's the only cabin in the whole world! Did I mention it has an awesome deck?

0 comments: