We have now officially switched from 'Bonk' beds to Bunk beds! The stars aligned and we were able to get a really good deal. We've been watching the price on this bunk bed from ShopKo. I went to the store one day and it was the most expensive I'd seen it yet. As soon as I got home I got the new ad in the mail. The next day the bunk bed went on sale for the cheapest I've seen it! Woohoo!
It gets even better though...I had signed up for their shopper's card thingy and I get e-mails every once in a while. It happens that they send you out a 10% off your order coupon to you to be used during your birthday month. Happy Birthday to me! So, we ended up getting a screaming deal! Yay!
And, for the record, I might as well keep calling it the Bonk bed since they enjoy jumping off the top!! Yikes! We've tried to lay down the law, so hopefully that will come to an end! :)
3 comments:
I would think you would be laying down the law what with staples and all.
And the parallels continue...we just got bunk beds this weekend! This is the kids third night in them and they are loving them!
ha ha ha, I remember when YOU and Em got bunk beds! I think we used to jump off the top too!
Post a Comment