Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Bash 2010

This year Shafer and I hosted the 2nd annual Halloween party for my family. I had way too much fun planning and decorating for the event.

Here you can see our spooky candy buffet:
The guest list included some super-heroes:
Some LDS missionaries from Hawaii:
A family of (hairy) gypsies:
An animated couple & dog from Futurama:
And what's a party without Thing 1 & Thing 2?
Not to forget our young party-goers, here we have a cute knight, Woody, and Spiderman:
The kids had a fun time participating the the coloring contest:
While the adults visited:
And played the celebrity game:
We knew the party was over when Grandma Mimi put on the scary mask and terrified everyone in the room!
I think these boys had WAY too much candy!!!

2 comments:

Zundel Girls....AND Daddy said...

So, how come I'm never invited to this Halloween Bash?! Just kidding. Looks like you guys had a fantastic night! I miss you and your family! Let's get together soon! :)

Melissa said...

How fun! You through the cutest parties.