We just had our ward Christmas party this weekend. Santa comes after the closing prayer for the finale. Monkey told him he wanted a car:
Cheeks was not thrilled to be sitting on the big guy's lap:

Big Boy as always had a lot to say and was not shy about it:

The primary kids got up on stage to sing a few songs. Cheeks and Monkey were just happy to be on stage (right):

Earlier this season: Our ward does an annual toy drive the Monday night after Thanksgiving. Santa is there to take the toys. My boys always love having the chance to spend a little time with St. Nick.
Here he's asking them to wiggle their fingers and they're laughing because they couldn't see them moving:
It was a very cold night and we walked over, so we're quite bundled here: 
The next weekend I was part of a singing group; Women of Harmony. We put on a family Christmas concert. I accompanied about half the songs and sang in the rest. It was a lot of fun to do something musical again! I am glad it's over though so I don't have to stress about practicing anymore!!
Wow, I look ginormous in that picture! :( I swear I'm only 5 months along!! Everyone keeps asking if I'm due in January. Um, no, April. I'm going to remember never to guess when some one's due. I've got a complex now!
Speaking of the baby, we had our ultrasound this week. We stuck to our guns and didn't find out the gender. But, we're happy to report that the baby is healthy and I'm measuring just right. So, there all you people who thought I was due in January, I'm exactly as big as I should be!!
I'm sure we'll have more festivities to report on as the month progresses. I love the Christmas season, it's my favorite time of the year!!!
1 comments:
I bet it did feel good to do something you love like the musical concert. Sometimes you just gotta do things like that. Oh pish posh on the January due date comment. I'm sure you could have asked that person questions to make them squirm but being the nice person you are I'm sure you didn't.
Post a Comment