We had a really wonderful Thanksgiving this year. We met up at my parents' house with two of my siblings and their families, and some of my cousins and their families, and my grandparents. The food was amazing:
Here's my lovely plate before I dug in:
Shafer and I waiting to fill our plates:
My cute sister-in-law and my cousin's cute wife, with her ADORABLE baby girl:
My cousin and my 'little' brother:
Two more cute cousins: (I have a lot of cute relatives, what can I say?)
My cousin and her hubby with their youngest:
My parents; the fantastic hosts:
And, my wonderful Grandparents:
Here we all are digging in:
We had such a fun week with my brother and his family in town from AZ (who I just realized I didn't get a picture of, woops!!) We spent a lot of time hanging out and catching up. I'm so grateful for my awesome family, I feel so lucky to be so close to my siblings and I wish we could all be together more often! (Hint, hint Steve-o, anytime you want to move to UT you've got our blessing!!)
I love Thanksgiving! How cool that there's a holiday dedicated to being grateful for what we have?! I'm so blessed to have a wonderful husband, beautiful children with another on the way, and to have all of our physical needs taken care of. And, above all, I'm so grateful for my Savior and His plan! How blessed we all are!!!
2 comments:
Wow! What a fun feast! And by the way, congrats on the pregnancy, I guess I missed the big announcement. I'm excited for your three big boys to get a new baby!
It was so fun to have Thanksgiving with you guys! Thanks for sharing it with us. Thanks for taking the pics too. We didn't get any.
Post a Comment