The day of Granny Woolf's funeral was absolutely beautiful. It was sunny and not too cold. The services were lovely and uplifting. I left with a resolve to be more like her; be spontaneous, serve others, and don't complain! It was one of those funerals where you cry because you will miss her, but you are mostly joyful because you know she has been reunited with her loved ones who went before her.
Granny Woolf's children:
The whole family:
You'll notice there is a box of cracker jacks with the flowers. Granny always had cracker jacks and licorice to pass around on the 4th of July while we waited for the fireworks to start. The kids enjoyed sitting around eating their treats and chatting with their cousins. I think Granny would have been happy about that!
I'm so grateful to know that we can be with Granny again. Until then I hope we can live our lives in a way that she would be proud of!
1 comments:
You got some great pics! Well said :)
Post a Comment