Christmas morning has to be one of the best few hours of the whole year. There's so much anticipation you can hardly stand it! This year did not disappoint. It was the year of Legos at our house and Santa gave the boys what they wanted! He even painted their train table and put some Lego bases on it so they'd have a place to play. Then, he went the extra mile and had some Legos set up on it for the boys to see when they woke up! What a guy!
I was having a hard time coming up with what to get Shafer this year since he always wants something I wouldn't dare buy without knowing the exact specs on. However, one thing he kept talking about was one of the new cheaper computer tablets. I figured since there was basically the Nook or the Kindle I could do some research and choose one. I went for the Kindle Fire and it was a huge hit! Hooray, (patting myself on the back)!! Shafer spent most of the day playing around with it and it has rarely left his side since. Success!!
There were Legos everywhere Christmas morning. (Who am I kidding, there are Legos everywhere right now!) I love just relaxing and watching the kiddos enjoy their gifts. The best part about Legos is that each boy had something to work on, so there was less fighting than your average Christmas day. 
Look at that happy face!
Look at that crazy face!!
We had my parents, my grandparents, and my sister and her family over for dinner later in the day. It was a night of technology and games for the boys, I think this picture is a little glimpse into my future:
0 comments:
Post a Comment