Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Granny Woolf

It's so weird to post about Cheeks' 5th birthday (below) because it was 5 years ago right before he was born that his Great-Grandpa Woolf passed away. His funeral was actually held the day Cheeks was born. And now, 5 years later, our sweet Granny Woolf has passed away. I love to imagine the reunion she and Grandpa had after these years apart. I know Granny missed him so much. I'm so grateful I was able to marry into such a wonderful family and be able to call this amazing woman my Granny too. She's such an example to me of love, service, kindness, and selflessness. I hope someday I can be like Granny, I've got my work cut out for me!

We'll miss her so much in this life, but I know we'll be able to reunite again in the next life. I'm so grateful for the knowledge I have of our Savior's beautiful plan that makes it possible for us to live with our families forever!

We love you Granny Woolf!

1 comments:

LAINA said...

I didn't remember that he was born on the day of Grandpa's funeral. Wow. Thanks for sharing that post. We feel lucky to have you as a part of our family.