Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Happy 6th Birthday Monkey

Monkey was so looking forward to his birthday!  I was a bit worried because I know he wanted a party, but with a 1 month old sad baby it just wasn't in the cards this year!  He loved opening presents of course.
I have no photo evidence, but my Mom and sister came over during the day to hang out.  My Mom took the older kids to a movie while Emily and I hung out with the littles.  We decided to take them to 7 eleven to get free slurpees, which was a hit!  My Mom took the older boys on their way back from the movie.  I think that hopefully made up for not having a party! 

The birthday cupcakes:

That night my parents and grandparents came over for cake and ice cream.  Yum!

Max is a sweet little guy.  He can be silly beyond compare and he can also be the sweetest, most thoughtful little boy!  It's a fun mix! 

He just wants to be one of the big boys.  He and Big Boy have been glued at the hip all summer.  They play with the same friends even.  It's been fun to see. 

Speaking of monkeys, O and George were about the same size.

This is the best shot of one of O's first smiles.  It's always a relief when that smile comes.  It makes it all seem worth it! 

0 comments: