On July 30 Shafer and I celebrated our 7th anniversary! I still can't believe it's been 7 years. I remember when we were first married there were a few couples who had been married 3 years in our BYU ward and we thought they were so old, now our perspective has changed. I'm sure when we've been married 20 years we'll look back and think 7 was nothing, but right now it seems like a long time.And, they've really been the best 7 years of my life! Shafer is the best husband, father, and friend, I love him so much! Unfortunately this was another one of those anniversaries where I didn't get a single picture of either of us, but I took pictures of our gifts!
Friday, August 7, 2009
Happy Anniversary!
Shafer's parents were so nice to watch the boys for us that night while we went on a date, thanks again!!
On another note, little Monkey took a spill the next night and landed face first on the stair railing. (If you're having deja vu you're not alone. Cheeks also had a stair railing induced trip to the ER when he was 1). Luckily we were able to find a doctors office that stays open late and takes walk-ins so we didn't have to go to the ER this time. They were also able to glue the cut closed instead of stitches, so even better!
Here's little Monkey with his head wound:
Posted by Lindsey T at 9:45 AM
Labels: Datenight, Milestones, Monkey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! I LOVE those shoes!!
Those shoes are WAY cute! Shafer did a good job! Hmmm, maybe I'll have him talk to Todd! ;) But congrats you guys! 7 years! I'm impressed! :)
Post a Comment