When I was in high school my Grandma got me started painting my own Christmas Village houses. Up until this year I had 3 completed. Then I found this barn that was in my Grandma's things after she passed away and decided to paint it this year. I forget how much I enjoy painting!
Friday, December 18, 2009
Christmas Houses and some Decor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I remember your houses. You did a great job on the barn. What an amazing painter you are. I like your tree, blue mirror and center piece.
I love that miniature house! So darling! Your Christmas decorations are beautiful as well.
Your picture with the blue mirror looks straight out of a catalog! I love it. Can you come decorate my house?
Lindsey! I love it all! What are you talking about, 'you couldn't paint roads'. It's fun to see your house all festive- and I'm still in love with that mirror! Like I said, Love it all!
Post a Comment