Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Rockin' Around the Christmas Trees

We went to the Festival of Trees again this year and loved it! We met up with my sister, Emily, and her cute kids. I love looking at all the creative trees and wishing I could spend that much time and money on mine. Oh, well, even if I did the kids would destroy it anyway!

Shafer met up with us when he got off work. Here you can see the four kids not in strollers scattering. Em and I were realizing towards the end that we spent most of our time yelling our kids' names. Maybe someday I can go and spend hours strolling down the rows of trees and gingerbread houses...sigh!
Here's Em and her sweetie baby who slept the whole time, what a good boy!!
Monkey was having a good time and he actually stayed in the stroller the whole time without much complaint!!
This was one of my favorite gingerbread houses, it was the house from UP, so cute! Cheeks was a bit distracted here! :)
Believe it or not, this was the best picture I got of the 4 walkers! They had a great time, especially when we found the candy shop at the end and they got to eat cotton candy on the way home!

1 comments:

Taryn said...

Sounds like so much fun. I love the festival of trees.