This is an example of the usual state of Cheeks' socks:
There is exactly one pair of socks in his drawer that do not have holes and I make sure they are only worn for 3 hours on Sunday while he's at church. For a while I tried to watch him closely to make sure he wasn't putting holes in socks, and then I realized it was inevitable; the socks don't stand a chance!
Why, you may ask do his socks get holes so easily? Riding coaster cars in the basement, that's why! Technically his feet should never touch the ground the way the cars are designed, but he prefers to scoot along Fred Flintstone style. If he doesn't have shoes on when he goes down, the socks will have holes after one lap and it's only a matter of time until they look like this:
Thank heavens the weather's getting better and he can start wearing sandals. Then I can forget about socks for the next few months before I have to stock up for winter!
6 comments:
That is hilarious! I love it!
That's so funny! I've never seen socks disapper like that before!
That is nuts! I have never seen such wear on socks...so funny!
That is sooo funny! Have a great day!
Bonnie
please check out my giveaway at http://creatingahouseofgrace.blogspot.com/2010/04/earth-day-giveaway-2010.html
So Funny! You have the cutest boys! What a fun story to share with him when he is old!
Fred Flinstone socks: Classic!
We refer to the time before we had kids as, "When we were single" even though married. Cheeks looks like he's having a hard time watching Big Boy open gifts but he's being so patient. His dig in the cake! Oh my gosh!
That high five with Shae litterally brought tears.
Post a Comment