Here are the super yummy cupcakes I made yesterday. I decided to go ahead and let everyone eat dessert first since it was April Fools day.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
APRIL FOOLS!!!!!
The 'cupcakes' were actually meatloaf with dyed mashed potatoes on top. The 'meatloaf' was cocoa rice krispies formed in a bread pan served with ice cream and caramel sauce.
Every April Fools I think it would be fun to play some tricks on the kids but they've seemed too young. So, I went ahead with it this year. It was fun, but they still didn't seem to get the whole playing jokes thing. We tried to explain and Big Boy told us all the Knock Knock jokes he knows, and they're not good. Oh, well, it was fun and I can probably tuck the idea back in my mind and whip it out in 5 years and they'll never remember it!
Hope you weren't the fool yesterday!
1 comments:
You do the best holiday stuff Linds. That's funny! Carson also knows/makes many knock knock jokes that crack himself and sometimes his sister up and that's about all.
Post a Comment