How is it that I was at Kindergarten orientation with one of my children? My kids aren't that old! Right? It was so strange to be at the 'big kid' school with Big Boy. He was so excited to be there and when they split the kids into groups to go see the classrooms with the teachers, he just marched away without a glance back! In some ways I'm glad for that because hopefully he won't be homesick when school starts. But, in another way I wish he was like the little girl who came running back into the gym to seek comfort from her parents! My Big Boy is growing up and he doesn't need me as much anymore. Here he is with his cute little friend from the neighborhood waiting to meet the teachers.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Kindergarten Orientation?!
Posted by Lindsey T at 9:59 AM
Labels: Big Boy, Milestones
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment