Monday, January 11, 2010

Fun with some old friends

December was a great time to get in touch with some friends from the good old days. We took the opportunity right after Christmas to have lunch together while Heather was in town from Canada. It's been a long time! Here's the old gang at El Matador in Bountiful. Amber, Heather, Heidi, Me, Megan, and Carrie.

It was fun to catch up and see pictures of everyone's kids (but not have the kids around!).
I still can't believe we're old enough to have kids!! After we finished our lunch we sat and chatted for a few hours. Our waitress was nice not to kick us out!!
This might have been November, but I met for lunch with a few other friends. Here's me and Jeff, who is making a lovely face. I don't think I'd seen him since my wedding day! Wow!
And, here's Natalie and Carrie, with Carrie's sweet little guy!
Good times guys! We need to keep this up, I love seeing everyone and seeing what's going on in your lives!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That looks like SO MUCH FUN! I definitely want in, when we move home (4 more months!)

Abby said...

Pictures of kids are the best kind...well it's a toss up between that and sleeping kids...

Zundel Girls....AND Daddy said...

Oh sad, I was not pictured in the "Old Gang". I'm going to go cry now. That picture at Chili's though was not good of me! :P