Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Cheeks!!

We celebrated Cheeks' 3rd birthday last week. I'm still trying to get used to the idea that my little guy is 3!!! Three years ago we were living in New Jersey, it seems like yesterday, not 3 years!!

He was so excited to open presents in the morning. As you can see sitting on the table is common in our house!

Daddy got to watch before he headed to work. Big Boy had preschool too, so I took Cheeks and Monkey to the library for something to do, really exciting, right?

After dinner that night we invited all the grandparents and my sister and her family over for some cake and ice cream. I think he had plenty of helpers to encourage him in opening presents!
He was concentrating real hard on this one!



Here's a shot with all the grandparents, you can even see my Mom in the mirror! :)


Hope you had a good day Cheeks! We love you so much!!

1 comments:

Abby said...

When I looked at that last picture I found myself saying, "you're one dancing ricer." "Speed, I am Speed."