Shafer's work throws a huge Summer party each year. They had to cancel it the last two years because of the bad economy, but things must have been looking up in the company this year because it was back on! We always look forward to his work parties because they go all out. This year there were bounce houses, games, face painting, balloon animals, cotton candy, snow cones, entertainment (all announced by Big Buddha!), and a huge Hamburger dinner. The best part is that it's all free, so the kids can go wild!
This year they also included a tour of the plant, which was great because we've never been able to see where Shafer works. We got to see where they make the product and where Shafer's desk is. Now I can picture where he is while he's doing all that engineering! Here are the boys at Shafer's desk:
2 comments:
Wa waaa Frito don't have no work parties niether. But we did go down one day to see where the Boc earns the bacon. I'm glad you got to do all that to get a mental image of headless Shafer at the job. "You maya quit but I got the job in the morning..." ;/
How neat to actually see where Shafer works! I can picture him real well in a tidy cubicle.
Post a Comment