Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A few project updates

With Baby S joining our family I was finally able to update my silhouette wall. Here's the finished product:

I'm really happy with how it turned out. Here's Baby S trying to eat his hand while we compare him to his picture:

I hadn't realized my baby had Alfred Hitchcock's profile...at least Baby S is cuter!!

I also finished my gallery wall by painting some of the frames. At some point I'll probably put something in that empty frame, but for now I just love looking at it.

Now, just 5 billion more things on our house to do list!!!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

DARLING!!! That comparison with Hitchcock is hilarious!

Cade said...

Those silhouettes are awesome.

Abby said...

I'm going to have way too much fun with this I'm afraid. How bout instead of baby S, he could be Alfie. It's cute.